Friday, September 20, 2013

September Barber Visit


Here's my latest before and after barber shots from yesterday.  Actually, in the picture my hair does not look to much different in the two shots except that it looks like I have a flag growing out of my head in the after shot.

It really was not a good mustache day.  I was corkscrewing like crazy.  But this time my barber did not say anything about the mustache.  No offers to trim it or anything.


The pictures show some wispy hairs that extend beyond most of the others in the mustache.  These aggressive hairs seem to grow faster than the others and were driving me nuts, so this morning I trimmed them to where most of the other hairs end at the tips.  I thinking trying to end the corkscrewing by trimming would be a major mistake, but these strays will never blend in so getting rid of them was the right thing to do.

Today I am wearing the mustache straighter with less curl at the ends.  Less curl means less corkscrew which looks better.

On another note, my wife now calls my mustache "that mustache" rather than "your mustache".  She has not yet been won over.

No comments:

Post a Comment