Monday, September 16, 2013

What happend to the Evil Left Side

When the mustache looks this good, why wax?
My evil left side has somehow decided to behave lately.  Sure, it still corkscrews a bit, but it is developing a nice curl to match the right.  I am finding at this length, the mustache is getting easier to style and maintain.  Today's picture shows it complete au natural.

Last night was a good mustache night at the restaurant. 

It started with a new busser who I met - who is probably around 17.  He said,  "I want to grow a mustache like yours ... It's really awesome".

The lady at one of my tables said "Nice mustache" as I greeted them, and I got a similar comment by someone who was on his way to be seated as he walked by me.

I also got a $100 tip on a $200 check.  I don't know if the mustache contributed to the tip or not,  but it did not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment