Sunday, May 11, 2014

Handlebar Mustache at 1 year

Has it really been a year?  Well, if you look at all the things that have happened in my life, it is hard to believe that it has only been one year.

As I consider May 10, 2013 the day that the hairs under my nose would have emerged had I started from a clean shaven face, then May 10, 2014 is my mustache birthday.  And here is how it looks:


Please forgive my hot tired appearance and the mustache's lopsided grooming - it was a long hot day

Compare this to how I looked at the end of May last year
.  
It's been a great year and I plan to continue handlebaring.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your new post. It's been three months for me (had a beard and mustache, just not a handlebar) with no trimming. Am actually getting quite a few favorable comments from strangers in the last few weeks. Enjoying the challenge of increasing the width.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspirational. Hope you have kept up the handlebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog - your mustache is pretty epic. When you started this journey I assume by your blog that you did not start out clean shaven - is that correct? I ask because I recently shaved and I plan to begin a handlebar journey myself - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and congrats on the epic mustache. I hope you are getting ready to grow another one for the upcoming Movember! This is a great opportunity grow another sweet stache and raise money for a good cause. Here is a great article that (Movember to Remeber) talks about this great Fundraiser including its history, how all can participate in 2015, and multiple other interesting facets about Movember that many may not know about.

    ReplyDelete