Monday, October 14, 2013

My wife noticed the missing goatee

Not a particularly good picture, but here's how it looks today
At a wedding reception last night, I found out that my wife noticed that I had shaved my chin after I joked with other people that she had not noticed the change.  When some acquaintances made comments about my mustache, she mentioned to them that I had also shaved off the goatee.

Later she asked me when I had done this, and I told her Thursday morning.  She said that liked the goatee, preferred my old mustache, but that the hairs were not bothering her as much when kissing.  She made no ultimatums, just these comments.

When one of our mutual acquaintances made the comment how much she really liked my mustache, I told her that my wife did not.  She said that she would have to talk to her about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment