Monday, October 7, 2013

Non Kissable Mustache

Kissing my wife has become an issue of late.

As I approach my five month mark, for the last couple of weeks I have noticed a lot of hairs entering my mouth while eating recently (which is not that big of deal) and also my wife has really started complaining about hairs getting in the way while kissing. As you can see from this photograph, Yes, the mustache is coming down over my lips.
Me and my non-kissable handlebar mustache
She is asking me to trim the never-trim area over the lips. I don't think that she realizes, however, that this will only increase the problem because then she would be stabbed with the sharp ends of the fresh cut. And, it would doom me to having to fight a trimmed center.

I have been using the Push-Tuck-Slide technique and I may try and see if just combing it to the sides opens up the lip area for her. I have posted to the Handlebar Club Forum asking for advice.  Should I get some that works, I will post it here.

Momma's not happy, and when Mamma's not happy, no one is happy.

1 comment: