Monday, July 22, 2013

Clubman Wax failed after two hours. Had to use glue stick.

After gluing goatee trim and glued tips

Today prior to church I waxed the stache with clubman and it looked good.  I received four different compliments about how it looked good, made me look like I was always smiling.  Some one else said that I was one of the few people who could pull a mustache like this off  (I disagree.  I have average growth and most men could grow an equally impressive mustache).

The sermon was on things that may not be sins, but may be distracting us from living a life of faith that we could be living.  Was he talking about mustaches?

I styled it using Clubman wax, and it looked great with the ends coming to nice pointy tips.  But, by the time church was over the points were coming apart.  Obviously clubman lacks the staying power that I need.  Before this picture, I glue sticked the ends to get the points back that clubman could not hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment