Monday, July 1, 2013

Family Reunion

Today my family got together for the family reunion.
At the family reunion - I am the one with the Mustache
 
My three oldest nephews which are in their early twenties and late teens thought that the mustache was pretty cool. I got asked many questions as far as how long I have been growing it and if I have been able to curl it up. The youngest of the three actually has some pretty decent facial hair considering that he just graduated from high school. The older two are true to their Asian roots and have limited beard and mustache ability.  
The battle to keep hair out of my mouth continues. I actually thought that this would be a problem earlier on in the growth process, but it really seems to have intensified in recent days.  I have one real pesky gray hair that seems to want to become a dental floss as it seems continually for my mouth. Others are being a bit challenging as well. When I brush and offending hair aside, multiple other ones seem to jump in to take their place.
Tonight's picture is how I look after a long day on the road. Actually both the mustache and hair look pretty good tonight if I must say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment