Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moustache in the sunlight

Sunlight shot
No,  I don't have a face-spanning mustache - I just had the camera in real close to show the individual hairs. 

The hairs in the center now have enough length that they grow to the side and form the nice mustache shape without any waxes or glues. Here it is just brushed to the sides and pinched and pulled up a little at the tips. 

As it grows up, it seems to be better behaved.  Had I given into the temptation to trim the center, I am sure that I would have regretted it and would now either be battling those hairs as the lengthened again, or having to trim again.  For any of you considering growing a handlebar, resist the urge to trim until you see it grown out.  You can always trim latter, but you can never untrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment