Friday, August 2, 2013

How are your fabulous mustaches today?

This morning's mustache styled with only a little bit of glue stick just over the lips to keep my mouth clear.

I briefly saw my friend Diane when we were both at the bank today.

"Good morning Diane"

"Good morning John,  How are you and your fabulous mustaches today?"

"We're just fine thanks,  how are you?" as I smiled.

"I'm good too.  I think that it is funny that in England or some other places they say 'mustaches' like if you have two of them.  Maybe one for each side?"

"I have never heard that.  But I know that in Spanish you have 'butts' instead of 'a butt'.  Perhaps it's the same kind of thing."

(Loud laughter):"Have a great day"

"You too.  Bye."

   ---

Any day where I am asked about my "fabulous" mustache or mustaches must be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment