Thursday, August 29, 2013

With a mustache like that you must have a dog

Today's mustache with tips out and just a curled at the very ends.
Just a couple of stories of living with a handlebar mustache.

----

Crossing the street at a traffic light I heard "Awesome Mustache!"  a young man shouted from the window of a turning pickup truck with a couple of teenagers inside.

I smiled and waived an OK sign

----
In line with a man at Walmart:

"I just wanted to tell you that you have a terrific mustache"

"Thank you"

"How long have you been growing it?"

"About four months"

"I wish that I could grow one"

"I am sure that you could.  Just let it grow"

It's not that hard guys.  If you can produce a mustache by not shaving, you can grow a handlebar.

----

At the steakhouse where I wait tables:

"I am done with my plate" said the customer.

"May I box up the steak so that you can take it with you."

"No, I am just visiting and I don't have a place to put it.  But why don't you take it, you can feed it to your dog ... Surely with a mustache like that, you have a dog"

"I don't have a dog, but if I did, what kind of dog would I have?"

"I would say an Alaskan Malamute"

"Hmm... with a mustache like mine, I though that you would say a Schnauzer"

----

At another table spoken by a middle aged woman.

"You look very good in that mustache.  Elegant and dignified"

No comments:

Post a Comment