Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tiger colored mustache

The tiger stripes of the right side of my mustache

As my mustache has gotten longer and I have improved my styling technique (is it ever really mastered?), I have noticed that it has very unique stripes of color. Rather than a random scattering of different colors, there are definite rows of multiple similarly colored hairs. Some are white, others black and some red-orange.  I tried to capture it in the photograph above, but the camera fails to adequate capture the variety of color so I have annotated some of the stripes. 

So, what color is my mustache?  I could say calico, but since the colors are in stripes or red, black and white, I will call it "tiger".

The picture above also shows the beautiful handlebar shape and curl that I am presently achieving with very little effort and no styling products. Additional length makes it easier to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment