Friday, June 7, 2013

Can't Find Mustache Wax in Local Stores

I am sure that in the golden era of handlebar mustaches, mustache wax could be found in every pharmacy and similar store.  But today that does not seem to be the case.  My visits to Albertsons, Smiths, Wal-mart, and Walgreens today did not yield any results.  Either it they do not have it or, I simply could not find it.

Each of these stores had multiple aisles of hair products including waxes (not specifically for mustaches).  I could find non-wax products often used for styling such as Schwartzkopf got2b glued spiking glue in each of these stores.

Are there too few men using these products for the local stores to carry them or are they missing an opportunity to do so?  With hundreds of other hair treatment products with limited demand in stock- some of which are downright strange - I find it hard to believe that they cannot justify carrying them.

I will make one trip back and ask for help this time.  But... fortunately there is always online shopping.  And I don't want to hear the local stores complaining that they can't complete with the online retailers when they have the opportunity to do so, and just don't take advantage of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment