Sunday, June 16, 2013

Starting to Look Like a Handlebar Mustache - New Profile Picture

Me tonight at juvenile handlebar stage June 15, 2013

It's time to replace the profile picture with the one that I took tonight.  Now that the mustache is starting to behave like a handlebar, its time for a new shot.  Here you can see length and even the ability to twirl the tips a bit.
Before this week, I used the picture below as kind of a joke. The mustache was a short stubble stache with no mass.  My only option was to draw on a handlebar mustache and add the "under construction" sign.  The picture was taken May 29.  Just 17 days ago.

First profile picture taken May 29, 2013
The speed of the change pleases me very much.  I really thought that the journey would require at least a month before I would see any real change.  But in the last several days, it has really bloomed.  Here's another look with the unmarked up original picture at the beginning and the one taken tonight.
 
Mustache Progress - Left:  May 29, 2013,   Right: June 15, 2013
I am calling it a juvenile handlebar because it is starting to show handlebar tendencies such as wispy ends with some curl horizontal growth.  But it still does not have any real long hairs.  It's starting to get fun.  I look forward to seeing if the change continues at this fast rate, or if it starts slowing down with little difference from day-to-day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment