Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coming in fast

Current look - tips with natural curly wave, undergrowth getting incorporated better
This thing is really growing.  Every day I am noticing more length and thickness.

Actually this is quite a surprise for me.  I expected to see diminishing returns since daily new growth becomes a smaller percentage of existing length as the hairs get longer.  My thinking is that they are on a threshold where they are now beginning to behave like handlebar mustache hairs rather than those of a trimmed cookie duster.
The mustache now shows a nice wave on both sides but lacks length for traditional handlebar curls.  I figure that I still have at least another month of growth before I can expect that.  But maybe I will be surprised with that as well.

June 22, 2013 on left and June 27, 2013 on right.  Notice how much less undergrowth is hanging down below the tips, and how five days progress has changed the mustache's appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment