Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Like What You Are Doing With Your Mustache - My first compliment

Hey, someone noticed the change.

A client said to me, "I like what you are doing with your mustache".  - My first compliment.

Except for incident when my wife caught me with her tape measure, I have mentioned to no one that I am doing anything with the mustache.  Today someone finally said something.  Perhaps the combination of waxing, trimming everything else but the mustache, and evening up the right side (leaving the mustache to hang over what used to be cheek whiskers), is starting to create the new look.

I was actually thinking that my wife would be first to say something, but someone else beat her to it.  When she does, I will put it here.  Since two of her favorite actors are Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck, I think that she will be friendly to the mustache change ... if she ever notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment